Do you have what it takes to be a Cloud-Tutors Franchisee?
Rather than look for pure investment partners, Connecting The Dots (CTD) places great importance on building partnerships strengthened by the expertise and special knowledge of both franchisor and franchisee.
CTD brings a successful, proven concept in the field of education, that promises success when implemented systematically.
A Cloud-Tutors franchisee may be an individual or an educational institution like a school or college.
An institutional franchisee gains to benefit by offering Cloud-Tutors’ programs to not only its own students but also to students of other schools/colleges in the vicinity. Any institution that has 8th, 9th and 10th and/or 11th and 12th (Science & Commerce) can become a franchisee.
The individual franchisee brings his/her entrepreneurial skills, knowledge of and connects within the local community, his/her personal network and contacts, and his/her passion for making a difference in the field of education, all of which are essential to ensuring success of the franchise in his/her territory.
An ideal Cloud-Tutors individual franchisee should have the following.
- Background in education as a teacher/educator or an administrator
- Strong identification with CTD’s philosophy
- Belief that online virtual mode of delivery of teaching can make a huge difference in improving access to quality education to students
- Pronounced self-confidence, positive leadership and motivational skills
- Hands-on approach and the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge
- Willingness and ability to work as an entrepreneur and at the same time to be part of a larger system
- Well-established network of local schools and colleges and an ability to reach a large student community
- Keen understanding of the expectations of local students and parents
- Willingness and ability to build a successful brand
- Sound background in business development
A Cloud-Tutors franchisee must be willing to invest a capital of about Rs. 8-12 Lakh.
Physical Infrastructure Requirements:
A space of about 1200-1500 sft. in a prominent well-accessible location near educational institutions