Shri Sahebji Scholarship Award
Shri Sahebji Scholarship Awards have been instituted to recognise, encourage and support meritorious and needy students to pursue higher education in Science. Scholarships are awarded to a certain number of students enrolled in CTD’s programs based on their performance in Grade X and Grade XII board exams subject to the students meeting certain economic criteria.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & Terms and Conditions:
- Each student selected for the scholarship shall be given a scholarship of Rs. 10,000/- along with a certificate.
- Students studying in grade X or grade XII in any board may apply for the scholarship
- Income of student’s family shall be less than 3 Lakh per annum
- Students shall be selected based on their marks in the board exams subject to meeting the income criteria
- Students shall be required to submit copies of their marks-card and family’s income certificate. Students will be asked to make available the originals for verification. A physical verification of the student’s family may also be conducted before the award of the scholarship.
- Scholarship shall be paid only through Cheque / Demand Draft in the name of the student.
Winners for academic year 2019-20:
Likhith Gowda, Government High School, Bagalgunte, Benagaluru (SSLC score 99%)
Meghana U. , Government High School, Yantaganahalli, Benagaluru (SSLC score 96%)
Anjan L., Government High School, Yantaganahalli, Benagaluru (SSLC score 92%)