As a subscriber, if you are not entirely satisfied with our product, we are here to help.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Subscribers can request a cancellation of enrollment to our products from within Cloud-Tutors or by sending an email to email@example.com within the first 7 (seven) days of registering for the product and having made a payment.
- Cancellation and Refund request can be made only for products that have a subscription duration of more than 4 weeks. No refund of Service Fee shall be made for products that have a subscription of less than or equal to 4 weeks.
- Every subscriber who has enrolled for a product, shall be allowed to cancel his/her subscription of the product within 7 calendar days of registering for a product and having made a payment. He/she shall be eligible for a refund of the Service Fees subject to a cancellation fee of 10%. Taxes paid on the cancellation fee also shall not be refunded. Cost of all study material already sent to the subscriber and postal/courier costs of the same shall also be deducted from the refund amount.
- All refunds shall be processed with 2 weeks’ of receiving a cancellation request.
- All refunds shall be paid to the same bank account, credit card, debit card or wallet that was used for making the payment. Under no circumstances, refund shall be paid in cash.
- No refund of Service Fees shall be made in case of non-usage or partial usage of product by the subscriber.
- No refund of the Service Fee shall be made after the subscription has lapsed or ended.
- Service Fees cannot be adjusted against purchase of any other product.
- Service Fees cannot be assigned to any other subscriber.
- Access to all paid products shall be blocked upon raising of a cancellation request. However, access to free products
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Email id.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Address & Office Address: CTD Private Limited, Neev Aura, 3rd Level, 7/A, 19th Main, Sector 3, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560 102