Today our schools face an ever increasing shortage of well-qualified and motivated teachers, who need to adapt to modern teaching techniques
Added to this, there are ever-increasing demands placed on schools by parents to prepare their children to face competitive exams
School-Connect was designed to help schools overcome these problems and transform them into world-class education providers
We help schools implement NEP at the grassroots level
What We Do
We offer innovative solutions to the school management by working with the 2 main pillars in the school system
Teachers & Students
CTD's In-Service Teacher Training Programs
Our in-service teacher training programs incorporate interactive teaching techniques
Some of the highlights of our In-service teacher training programs are:
- Deep subject matter expertise & clear any misconceptions.
- Provide a deep foundational training on National Education Policy (NEP) and how to truly implement it.
- Use of technology as teaching aids in the classrooms.
- Promote conceptual understanding and higher order thinking through our VALUE™ Framework: Teaching methodology.
- Access to extensive course materials in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English
- Training comprising of both live and self-learning modules
- Comprehensive assessment of your teachers
- Dedicated helpdesk available for doubt clearance for teachers
Our programs are based on the latest syllabus of the respective Education Boards so teachers can apply their learnings in the classroom right away.
Student coaching programs & Cloud-Tutor Learning Platform
We provide student coaching programs and digital learning solutions to schools in Science & Mathematics for grades 6 to 12.
Some of the highlights of our student coaching programs are:
- Complete access to our online portal for recorded lectures, question banks, assessments, topic-wise exam practice papers & Worksheets with Solution Key
- Access to live interactive lectures for explaining concepts
- Rigorous exam preparation
- Tips and tricks to ace competitive exams
- Focus on increasing conceptual understanding and higher order thinking skills.
The CTD Advantage Our Partner Schools Enjoy
Access to teaching material for students
Higher order learning for your students
Specialised Coaching classes for students
Access to Cloud-Tutors app for students and teachers
Competitive exams preparation
NEP compliant training courses / certification for teachers
Our Success Stories
Infosys Science Foundation (ISF), a not-for-profit trust, was set up in February 2009 by Infosys and some members of its board. ISF promotes Science & Maths learning through its Gnanadeepa Teacher Training Program. CTD has partnered with ISF to design and deliver programs to improve the quality of Science & Math teaching in Karnataka.
About 650 middle & high school teachers of Government schools from all over Karnataka assembled in Mysore for 10 days in August-2014 for CTD’s training program on Science teaching.
‘Your training program is innovative. We had not studied Science and Math in this way before. You have made us aware of a whole new way of teaching these subjects.’
– A Government school teacher from Mysore, Karnataka, Aug-2014
In 2015, the focus of Gnanadeepa Teacher Training program turned to pre-service teachers. CTD designed a training program for B Ed teacher-trainees. The belief is that these teacher-trainees, as they prepare to start their career as teachers, will greatly benefit from our innovative teaching methods.
Teacher-trainees from 10 different B Ed colleges experienced and understood Science & Math like they had never before.
‘Connecting the Dots is doing a very good job which will help all future teachers, so please try to conduct such sessions for every batch of B.Ed. teacher trainees. Thank you’
– a student-teacher from a B Ed college in Bangalore, July-2015